1. Inform about the RTD Programmes
of the European Union, of the government, and of national institutions:
- guiding principles, objectives and contents,
- operational characteristics and practical organisation.
2. Present and discuss methodological and technical issues related to:
- management of Pan-European projects, - ways of building up project
- methods and tools for transnational research projects.
3. Present case studies by experienced project co-ordinators.
4. Constitute a forum for sharing experience, monitoring, and identifying obstacles in building Pan-European consortia.
5. Investigate models of transferring research results to industry.
prospects of use of advanced services
based on INTERNET for facilitating long-distance collaboration.